Just have to even out the happiness with what drives me completely bonkers!
- People saying "I could care less." It's "I COULDN'T care less." Meaning you cannot care any less about the situation. Arrrgggg!
- Cutting in line.
- Having to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night. Mostly a problem when pregnant but annoying all the time.
- One of my kids throwing a temper tantrum in a public place when I can't immediately remove them and correct the behavior.
- Overly concerned people who give me unsolicited advice on parenting issues (usually happens right after #4). Seriously, mind your own business, people!
- Being completely out of chocolate. It's a potentially fatal situation.
- Having to hurry because I have a terrible sense of time management.
- When something goes wrong with a cake and it's completely beyond my control...there's nothing I could have done to prevent it.
- The way Utahns talk. They drop their vowels. There's not a "sale" at the mall; it's a "cell." They don't drink "milk." It's "melk."
- People who are mean just for fun or to look cool in front of their friends. Grrrrrrrr...
- Door-to-door salesmen who won't take "No, thank you" as an answer. I don't want to be rude and shut the door but I really don't want to buy their stuff. And the "No Solicitors" sign does nothing to deter them!
What makes you batty?