There was so much in this box, I hope I don't forget anything:
- Dishtowel with flower details
- Martha Grimes book about the publishing industry (goes with the whole "wannabe writer" thing as well as my bookworm-ness.)
- Polka dot picture frame
- Glass perfume bottle (Love this!)
- Handmade journal (I'm about three pages away from needing a new one so perfect timing.)
- Small bag (Very cute!)
- Coasters (Almost too pretty to use...now I have to teach my kids what "coasters" are.)
- Box of Japanese art-inspired notecards (Just lovely!)
- 3 decorative flowers (Thinking I'm gonna attach these to a headband.)
- Pretzel M&Ms (Blue and chocolate? She read my mind.)
- Fuzzy socks (With the chilly weather setting, these are great for those nights when the Man isn't around to warm my feet on his legs.)
- Napkins (I guess we'll have to stop using paper towels...we're getting fancy around here!)
- Crafted box full of handmade tags (Gorgeous! She has all different styles and occasions, all with blue. This girl is so talented!)
It's tiny; only about a inch. Found it in the bottom of the box after I took the picture of everything else. I need to find a good place for this so I can see it daily. It makes me smile.
Let's share the goodness! If you participated in my swap, please use the Mr Linky below to connect us to your post about the package (please link directly to that post and not your main page). It's fun to see what everyone else received as well as getting ideas for the next time around.