"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - Ronald Reagan

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Update

Pain is pretty much gone (but don't ask me to do jumping jacks).

My mother-in-law is here. She let me sleep in until 10 am this morning! I think she's gunning for sainthood.

Went shopping today. Instead of one pair of jeans, I now have four. And they are not all the same color. But seriously, what is this country's obsession with bootleg or flared jeans? Not everyone wears boots or likes the look of flares, people.

I had a brownie about an hour ago. Very tasty.

And tonight, I'm not cooking (unless you count making chocolate mousse as cooking).

Life is good!

4 comments:

Kristie said...

Hooray for TLC and shopping!!!! I am glad to hear that you are feeling better today!! Brownies sound way better now that the heartburn is gone!! :)

Amanda said...

I am so glad to hear that you are feeling better and had a great day! Finding more than one pair of jeans that fits is like finding GOLD (for me at least!)

Emma said...

That is great you are feeling better. Lucky duck, finding jeans that fit. I HATE shopping for the lower half of my body. Thanks for including your recipes, I plan on trying some soon.

Rupper Family said...

Jess, I was just reading through your past few entries. . .your parents painted your kitchen AND babysat while you left the country, your mother-in-law came to visit and let you sleep in, your found jeans that fit, AND your having chocolate mousse for dinner!?! Despite the cruddy shoulder, you're right, life is good!!!
-Wendy

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive