"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - Ronald Reagan

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Before and After: The Boy

Have you seen my son lately? He's very cute. Here's a picture from our trip to the zoo.



Awwwww...ain't that sweet? He's trying to share his half-melted popsicle. But doesn't he look a little unkept? He closely resembles those monkeys that he adores. So Saturday night, I took the shaver to him. Remember my last efforts to give him a haircut? Not too pretty. This time, I oiled the blades so they worked. Also, I decided to just use one blade-guard-thinger for his whole head. None of this "graduated trim" stuff. He was getting a buzz-cut.



Voila! Looks much better. And for the record, this is not a picture of the Boy. He did not want his picture taken. This is a picture of Bob, his new favorite toy (thank you, Grandma Alice). So if he asks, tell him that Bob looks great, okay?

8 comments:

bon said...

Well now... that IS a mighty handsome bob and a buzzcut!

Amber said...

Cute boy and cute Bob! :)

Amanda said...

Adorable! Does he look more like you or the man?

Jessica G. said...

Amanda - I still think he looks a little like my dad but everyone remarks on how he looks just like his daddy.

Kristie said...

Bob looks great! Great job on your haircut!! I think he looks totally like your family!

B.L.T Springer said...

Oh mine Jess, is that Calvin?? Holly molly!! The kid is alreayd this big and I have never met him =( He is so handsome!!! Wow! Oh wow he is such a cutie!!

The Slothower Family said...

Love the new hair cut. Bobs pretty cute too.

Emma said...

The pictures are precious. I really like hair pre hair cut. Also, his hair cut looks very good.

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive