I just love flowers! While we were dating, I never once told the Man that I didn't like flowers because I really, really like flowers. My favorite flowers are gladiolus and I planted several behind my white rose bushes in front of the house. Last year, the neighborhood landscape people tore out my glads before they were done. See, once they shoot up and bloom, you're supposed to let the whole stock die and turn brown before you pull it out. This ensures that the corm (like a bulb) has enough to regrow in the next season. Since they were pulled up too early, I wasn't sure I was going to get many.
Look great, don't they? Even if they are only in patches...
My favorite ones are the white flowers. And then I finally got my promised service from that church activity so long ago...
Sooooo pretty! And they smell just lovely! Ahhhh...I love flowers.
- ► 2013 (41)
- ► 2012 (90)
- ► 2011 (127)
- ► 2010 (88)
- ► 2009 (144)
- ► 2008 (208)
- FHE: Pets
- LONDON! Day 12: Going Home
- LONDON! Day 11: Geocaching
- LONDON! Day 11: Plan B
- LONDON! Day 11: Buckingham Palace
- LONDON! Day 10: End of Day
- LONDON! Day 10: Tower of London Torture Chamber
- LONDON! Day 10: White Tower
- LONDON! Day 10: Tower of London Interior
- LONDON! Harry Potter
- LONDON! Day 10: Tower of London, Exterior
- LONDON! Day 10: Greenwich
- LONDON! Day 10: Thames Riverboat Part 2
- LONDON! Day 10: Thames Riverboat Part 1
- LONDON! Day 9: Covent Garden
- Fourth of July!
- Swimming Lessons
- LONDON! British Museum: Ancient Greece
- LONDON! British Museum: Middle Section
- LONDON! Day 9: British Museum, Egyptian Display
- FHE: Honesty
- LONDON! Day 9: St Paul's Cathedral
- LONDON! Day 9: On The Street
- ▼ July (26)