1. Still not quite over this. I hate coughing. I especially hate coughing since I had children. Moms know what I mean.
2. Monday a good friend asked me if I had time to make a cake for her daughter's first birthday. Her birthday was on Wednesday. Of course I said yes. She looked through my portfolio and really liked the cake I did for da Boo's first birthday so this is what I was doing most of Tuesday and into the wee hours of Wednesday...
3. Wednesday was one of those days where I don't even have time to sit still for a moment. I had my first dentist appointment in nearly 3 years. Turns out that they couldn't do a cleaning because I have a metal shoulder and there's a risk of infection (supposed to take antibiotics before). In the 14 years since I became a third less "humerus" I have never had a dentist tell me this. Oh, and I have one cavity.
4. Wednesday was also the second one of the month so I had the Activity Day girls to deal with. We made bird feeder by smearing peanut butter on pinecones and rolling them in seeds. HUGE mess, but fun.
5. Also had HFPE that night. Lots of fun! We each came with our purse, an index card with a "purse"-onal service we would offer and one item that showed our "purse"-onality. My service was having dinner with our family (with the chocolate fountain for dessert) and my item was a multi-colored pen ('cuz I like to pretend I'm a writer and those colors I had used in the cake I made the night before). For a service, I will get a dozen roses! It was a really fun night. But I was exhausted when I got home.
6. This morning, I went here. I stood in line for nearly THREE HOURS just to check out! I was done shopping! It was insane! They offered no apologies, no additional offers. Despite the awesome deals, I will not be going back. My feet still hurt.
7. A girl at church just had a baby. She's new to the area and they don't have any family close by. A friend was throwing her a baby shower...so guess what I did? Oh come on, guess! You really should know me well enough by now...
I made it to match the plates at the shower. Not as cute as some of my other ones but still fun to make.
So I got home from the baby shower earlier tonight and put the kids to bed. The Man is still not home. It's crunch time at work. I'm used to not having a husband for the month of March...and did I mention that my in-laws are arriving on Sunday? There's no rest for the weary.