Here are some random thoughts/reactions to the movie:
- This movie would have been completely ruined for me if they didn't work in certain phrases like "and knowing is half the battle," "Go Joe!", "real American heroes," and kung-fu grip. It had 'em all!
- Why do all really bad guys have creepy voices? Seriously. Name one really, truly bad guy that doesn't have a voice that makes your skin crawl...
- Why is it that if a woman is young, attractive, aloof, yet skilled in all manner of bad-assery, she must fall in love with one of the male leads? Can't she be happy with the fact that she can tell him where to go in six different languages if he gets fresh? Yet romance is practically a given. "Uh oh. She's slightly hostile toward him and yet she looks hot while saving his butt from the bad guys...they are totally hooking up."
- Did the actor that played Snake Eyes get less money because he didn't have any lines? The guy doesn't even grunt!
- Didn't Scarlet have a Southern accent?
- When someone asks "You and what army?" and then you actually have an army to back you up, it's just not as cool as it sounds.