"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - Ronald Reagan

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

We Sure Do Know How to Grow 'Em!

Here's one of my favorite pictures from the trip:




These are all of the cousins on the Man's side of the family (my side of the family would have filled the entire backyard). They are by age: 14 months, 2 1/2, almost 5, 7 months, 4, and 14 months.

It's fun having the notoriety of having the oldest grandchild. Can't say I have the cutest (well, I could but what if my in-laws read this?) because all of these kiddos are adorable and simply bustin' with personality. This is also my only non-blurry picture of the other girl cousin (far right...like the hairdo wouldn't tip ya off).

4 comments:

Amanda said...

That picture is a keeper!!!!! LOVE it:)

Kristie said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! What adorable children! I hope you had a great time!

The Ransoms said...

SO CUTE!! It makes me want to cry that I missed that.

Debi said...

Adorable children! Too bad that the shadow didn't take his shoes off so he "matched". You could enlarge it and frame it for your mother-in-law for Christmas. I have a picture of all of our grandkids together and I just love it!

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive