So last week, we were going somewhere on Saturday, I don't remember where. The Boy was just recently up from his nap so he wasn't wearing any shoes. I asked da Boo to go get his shoes. She did, and then she sat down to help him put them on! It was very sweet! And in my hyper-emotional state lately, I will admit that I got a little teary-eyed.
They really do get along together very well. In fact, they play together so well that when da Boo is at preschool, the Boy follows me around the house, whining and grumpy. You should see how excited he gets when I tell him it's time to go get her. Here is an old picture showing one of their favorite games. In this one, the Boy is just learning to walk so he's not quite a year and da Boo is 3 1/2.
*Sigh* I am really very blessed.
- ► 2013 (41)
- ► 2012 (90)
- ► 2011 (127)
- ► 2010 (88)
- ► 2009 (144)
- ► 2008 (208)
- Out Of Office Reply
- Is that Donny Osmond dancing with Weird AL???
- FHE: Following God's Plan
- We Had A Ball!
- Pride Goeth Before The Fall
- Good W's Around Here
- Happy, Happy Birthday to The Boy!
- FHE: Feelings (and BOY! Do I got 'em!)
- Good Kids - With Pictures to Prove It!
- How I Am Feeling Today...
- Deaf Bunnies At My House
- FHE: How Does Your Garden Grow?
- Easter Morning
- Happy Easter!
- Good Advice
- Confessions of a Hungry Bookworm
- Want a Chuckle?
- ▼ April (18)