So here are some random thoughts to tide you over until I can get a real post up:
- At what age does a child grasp the concept of a juice box and the whole "don't squeeze it!" thing? I thought the Boy had this down months ago...apparently not.
- South Dakota smells good. Not as nice as Hawaii but still, the whole state just smells nice.
- I've come to realize that the people working on the Crazy Horse monument are, in fact, crazy themselves.
- The desert is boring. And hot. And really, really boring.
- Even the waterproof mascara is not really waterproof.
- I completely underestimated my kids on the whole issue of death. They were wonderful (except the Boy during the eulogy but thinking about it still makes my eye twitch so let's not think about it right now, okay?).
- It's amazing how excited kids get over cheap little toys and treats.
- I really hate peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.