"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - Ronald Reagan

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

At It Again

Is there a rehab for swaps?

Photobucket


Because I swear I am addicted...I just mailed off one yesterday and here I am, signing back up for another. Mamarazzi hosts the best swaps! This one should be lots of fun. Making a package of my favorite guilty pleasures...but would my partner really want hot chocolate mix, bubble bath, and a mix tape of old 80s music? Who wouldn't, right?

What is your favorite guilty pleasure?

*Thanks for everyone who weighed in on the party conundrum. I appreciate the feedback. At this point, I've decided to have the party the week before Halloween. The deciding factor? I have the hardest time deciding what to have the kids do at parties. This way, I can have them decorating their own trick-or-treating bag. It can double as their take-home-the-loot bag. One less stress for me! And if you see any other cool Halloween party ideas, send them my way!

8 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

if there is i don't wanna know the cure...lol...i am also addicted, hence the fact that i am hosting them so often!

glad you are playing again!

Kristina P. said...

Definitely anything with chocolate!

Lindsey said...

Party games ideas? When I taught school some games my room mothers did for Halloween were "Pumpkin Bowling" (you use pumpkins to knock down 2 liter bottles full of water instead of a bowling ball) and "Make a Mummy" (the kids get in groups and have a minute to wrap one of the kids in toilet paper, which ever team makes the best mummy wins). Those are the only two I can think of off the top of my head.

Amy said...

Hello right back! This should be fun. Yes, Dallas area... Fort Worth actually. It's raining today. I love rain. :-) I look forward to learning more about you. I'll start shoping this weekend! I hear Utah is beautiful!

Amy said...

oh... that's my blogger profile. Family, kiddo blog. wannabeamy.wordpress.com is my other blog.

Emma said...

You are crazy for swaps! So when are you hosting your first swap??? You could always do the traditional Halloween game, kids put their hand in the box and guess what body part it is, peeled grapes=eyes, mound of cook spaghetti noodles=brain, etc. Kids Boo's age might think it is fun.

aubrey said...

This has nothing to do with the swap, but I just wanted to tell you how much I LOVE that quote from Ronald Reagan you have on the top of your blog. I have never heard it before. Awesome.

The Slothower Family said...

I take hot dogs and wrap them in the pillsbury breadsticks so they look like mummy's. use Ketchup for eyes. They are really cute and taste yummy. Have fun with the party.

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive