"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - Ronald Reagan

Friday, September 24, 2010

Having a Bad Day

See? I'm not the only that has a bad day every now and then...


That's Baby sitting in the Time Out corner. And for the record, I did not send my 21-month-old to Time Out. She put herself there. She was frustrated and ran crying to the corner. I'm guessing she has watched her siblings go through the same thing on multiple occasions: whenever they're throwing a fit, they go to Time Out. Even Mommy has a Time Out sometimes...although mine usually involve locking myself in my room and eating chocolate.

And now I have Daniel Powter's "Bad Day" stuck in my head. I tried to embed the video here but YouTube won't let me use the real one.
Big meanies.
Maybe they need a Time Out.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute!!!!

Just SO said...

That's too cute that she put herself there! I love it. I hope her day gets better.

Jillybean said...

Awwww. Poor baby :0(
Did you at least give her some chocolate?

We will sometimes threaten to put Max in his room for time out, but before I can pick him up and carry him into his room, kicking and screaming, he will run into his room and close the door.

Either way, he ends up in his room with the door closed.

Kristina P. said...

I think we all need a self-imposed TO sometimes.

Nat said...

Poor Baby! It looks like she could use a little chocolate, too!

Me (aka Danielle) said...

Such a cute picture.

I wish someone would send me to time out. I'm afraid if it was self imposed....my little ones would join me.

Kristie said...

That is too funny! :) She looks so cute sitting there in the corner! When did Baby get so big?!?!

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive