"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - Ronald Reagan

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Battle of the Sexes' Shirts

Since my birthday is fast approaching, I've been sending links to the Man, guiding him in his gift selection ('cuz I'm nothing if not helpful when it comes to presents). The other day, I sent him the link for this shirt:

It's the molecule structure of Theobromine, the chemical in chocolate that makes you feel good. I thought it fitting, given my penchant for a nicely-crafted piece of chocolate.

He countered with this one:


To which I calmly respond:


And if he doesn't watch it, he'll be wearing this:

6 comments:

Amy said...

HAHAHAHAH! Love the shirts!

Nat said...

Ha ha ha! :)

Kristina P. said...

He's so loving and supportive!

Mary said...

too funny!! At least you keep each other laughing!

Stephanie said...

that's great.

Annette Lyon said...

Those. Are. Awesome.

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive