It's no secret that I anticipate a zombie apocalypse…possibly starting around late December 2012. Or not. And I'm not the only one.
A young couple, hopelessly in love, takes a trip to a more rural and rustic part of the country to capture those stylish engagement photos with forgotten backdrops. You know the scene: overgrown fields of wheat, abandoned buildings, rusted farm equipment. What they should have asked was why those places were abandoned in the first place…
I can't do it justice and I'd rather not "borrow" someone else's work, so go on over to Amanda Rynda's photography site and take a look through her most recent photo shoot! Makes me want to do mine all over again.
- ► 2013 (41)
- ► 2012 (90)
- Teaser Tuesday: Wildefire
- Friday Confessional: Back to School
- I Love the Smell of Swapping in the Evening
- Wordful Wednesday: When Zombies Attack Young Coupl...
- Teaser Tuesday: Gathering Blue
- My Summer Survival Secret: Nutella
- Teaser Tuesday: Dark & Stormy Knights
- Wordful Wednesday: Sunday Hairstyles
- Teaser Tuesday: My Big Fat Supernatural Wedding
- Don't Step On My Cerulean-Hued, Non-Animal Skin Sh...
- A Mothering Moment: Packing
- Move Over, Twilight!
- ▼ August (12)
- ► 2010 (88)
- ► 2009 (144)
- ► 2008 (208)