- As much as I love the GPS system we have, it's rather depressing to get on to the main highway and see that your next turn is in 419 miles.
- There's a reason why there are no smash hit songs, popular movies, or best-selling books about Omaha.
- During the summer, Kansas is full of sunflowers and humidity. During the winter, the sunflowers are all gone and the humidity turns to ice.
- Everything in Texas is bigger. Especially the highway systems.
- Being two hours from your brother's house on your way back to Utah is a really bad time to discover his car keys are still in your purse.
- You know your anxiety medication is working when you see multiple cars sliding off the icy highway and you can still communicate with your spouse in a recognizable form of English.
- If you have to get stranded by the snow and poor road conditions, Moab, UT, is an absolutely beautiful place to do just that this time of year.
- When you finally get home, your messy kitchen will never look so inviting.
What was the best part of your Christmas vacation?