"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - Ronald Reagan

Sunday, January 16, 2011

$45 Resolution

Wanna know who won the $45 CSN stores gift certificate? Yeah, me, too!

Random.org gave it to comment #38, which was from Debbie.

Blogger Debbie said...

Tweeted: http://twitter.com/suburbsanity/status/25924890183864320
http://twitter.com/suburbsanity/status/25924890183864320
entry 1

January 14, 2011 7:39 AM

She was also my 100th follower so that's pretty cool. Makes me grin like a fool thinking that more than 100 people might read my blog...at some point...if there's nothing good on youtube. Congrats, Debbie! Check your email.

In the meantime, the kids don't have school tomorrow. This would actually be pretty fun if a) they weren't grounded from playing with the Wii and b) the Man wasn't gone the entire day. Looks like I'll be investing in Benedryl and duck tape...

2 comments:

Jillybean said...

I almost grounded the kids from the Wii, but then I came to my senses.

WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!?!?

Debbie said...

Thank you so much!
And I'm right there with you on the whole kids being home thing. Mine missed 3 days last week due to snow, one had the flu and missed the whole thing, and I have a little boomerang home this semester from college who has no idea what to do with himself (except sleep). So is the Benadryl for me or them?

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive