This one was hosted by Muffin Tin Mom, who every Monday, features kids' lunches served in muffin tins, with each compartment holding something different. Lots of the participants get creative and have items that start with the same letter or have a theme (like smallest to largest). Really great ideas! In this swap, we were supposed to exchange items for use in MTMonday, which could be muffin tins, liners, picks, recipes, or sandwich and cookie cutters. Also, we were encouraged to make/craft at least one item to send to our partner.
My partner was the lovely Stacy F. She has a private blog so I can't link you but trust me when I tell you she is a sweetheart. Before the swap, she asked me what the kids like so she could make it more fun for them. Well, Boo is very into bugs right now. Boy loves cars. And Baby loves just about anything I'll let her stick in her mouth.
Off to a good start...
Oh, the goodies! She sent me...
- Two sandwich cutters (the green square and blue star)
- Bamboo picks (which look very exotic and I'm sure will make eating peas a lot more fun)
- BUG picks (Boo has already demanded that I stick these in everything she eats...they don't work so well in cereal)
- ABC picks (Boy wants me to spell his name at every meal)
- Colored plastic picks (I sent her some of those, too...great minds must think alike)
- Race car cookie cutters (the Boy's head nearly exploded and he asked if he could take them to bed with him last night)
- Adorable little glasses (the kids are already fighting over them: Boo wants pink, Boy wants blue, and Baby thinks they are all hers)
- Fun star trim for accents