"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - Ronald Reagan

Friday, July 10, 2009

Chocolate Research - repeated

**I may or may not be out of town currently...but if I am out of town, be assured that my house and property is protected by rabid dust bunnies. So you don't get too lonely, I'll be reposting a few of my favorites. This post originally appeared Sept 14, 2007.**


Chocolate Calendar for September 14th:
"Tell people you are working as a consultant for a chocolate company, and your chocolate consumption is actually research."

Ummm...fell down the stairs again. This time it was in the garage and I nearly landed on the Boy. I caught myself on my knee instead of hurting my shoulder so I'm not hurt. Well, my pride is pretty bruised. So I am eating some chocolate today as part of my research. I'm attempting to see if I can move my center of gravity down lower (by enlarging my butt).

1 comment:

Tipi said...

I got you a present today!
It may or may not involve chocolate

you wont find out till I say so :P

and what's more fun
you wont know you have a present, that may or may not involve chocolate, till you return from your possible not being there.

or perhaps not

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive