"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - Ronald Reagan

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lookit!

Okay, I have returned from the land of pit toilets and roaming buffalo! If you'd like to see pictures of my trip to the Grand Tetons and Yellowstone, please let me know, otherwise, I'll keep those posts to a minimum.


BUT...while I was gone, look what came in the mail!


Ooooooo!! I just love when I get to open lots of little presents!

Swap Time!
At the last minute, Mamarazzi had to switch me to a new partner. Jeannie is a completely awesome triathlete who can face down a chocolate-laden vending machine armed with only a cup of tea. I had to find some items to fit her sporty, single style, so I let Boo and Boy pick out a couple items after explaining that they had to be red, white or blue. Let's just say that I hope Jeannie has a good sense of humor...


For only having two days notice that she was switching partners, I think Jeannie did a fabulous job! Here's the short list: blue plaid tote bag (have already used it!), Cheez-its, flip-flops, lunch container, note cards, GUM!, aloe gel (she suggest putting it in the fridge and I really could have used this a little while ago!), fabulous scented soap, herbal tea bags, nail polish, nail file, red tin, blue puff, lotion, napkins (so cute!), summer-themed stickers, and a band-aid box that is a great size for the diaper bag.

(The kiddos already half-emptied the Cheez-it box when they thought I wasn't looking...that's okay...I took the other half when I thought they weren't looking!)

Thanks to Jeannie and Mamarazzi! I just love swaps! If you hear about one, please let me know.



And speaking of swaps, I was considering hosting one...see, I'm about three posts away from big ol' #500 and wanted to do something to celebrate. Why not a swap? Help me pick out a theme: items that begin with a certain letter, vacation in a box, baking items...

What do you think?
Or would you rather I just give out a few random prizes?

8 comments:

Me (aka Danielle) said...

Great Loot!

Love the Swap idea. I would totally be all over that!

P.S. I want to hear about your trip to the Tetons (I've never been) and Yellowstone (my favorite place)

Amanda said...

of course we want to see and hear about the vacation!

Kristina P. said...

I am good with just giving me free stuff for being awesome.

Jessica said...

I like free stuff too. I'm too lazy to put together a swap although I love seeing yours.

Lady of Perpetual Chaos said...

How about a school supply swap? Perfect timing with all the sales. Oooh, I just love school supplies. Maybe it's just me?

Or how about a farm animal theme to honor your blog?

Ooh, ooh, how about a favorite color swap? Or "stuff I wish I had" swap?

OK, I'll go now....

Kristie said...

Looks like you got some great loot!! :) We would love to see some great vacation pictures!!!!

arbee said...

I love the swap idea using items with a certain letter...maybe the first letter of your or your partner's name? And I love the idea of a favorite color swap too! I had a blast doing that for my sister...

Daisy said...

I think a swap is an awesome idea and would love to take part!

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive