"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - Ronald Reagan

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Morning Glory

I have some terrible news.

It's about Baby.

Are you sitting down? This is kinda heart-breaking.

See, there's something different about Baby. I noticed it a few months ago but just chalked it up to her "baby-ness" and figured she would grow out of it. But she hasn't. In fact, it's getting worse. Pretty soon, people are going to start to notice, maybe talk a little, might even have a complete stranger point it out to me in public. So I thought I'd better come clean on my blog so there wouldn't be a lot of questions and speculation later on.

It's difficult to explain so I'll show you a picture from the other morning, before she had breakfast:


It's obvious, isn't it? I don't know how this could have happened! Really, there's no preparing yourself for something like this. I mean, I heard about from others but never thought it would happen to me.


I don't know what to do. I feel like I've failed.

Baby is a Morning Person.

16 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Oh no! I am so, so sorry.

Jenny P. said...

Baby is also very adorable. :)

Bonnie the Boss said...

There are 2 people at my house who are morning people. It is a hard adjustment! Baby is sooo adorable though!

Amber said...

I'm incredibly sorry. At least she's a cute morning person right? I'm not sure you're feeding her enough- from the looks of her cheeks she's wasting away.

Kristie said...

If it is causing you too much trouble, I would GLADLY take that cute little girl of yours!!! :) All of my kids are morning people!!! (And I am still not, but am doing much better at it 4 kids later!) She is simply an adorable little girl!!!!

Daisy said...

I am SO sorry! I really feel for ya! She sure is cute though!

Jessica said...

I am so sorry to hear about your trial. I will keep you in my prayers!

Janell said...

Don't worry, medicine has advanced quite far in recent years. I'm certain that baby's doctors will do everything they're able to help improve her disposition. Should they fail, there are many options for social advisers and trainers available to make her into the night-owl she's meant to be. Soon, you'll be up at 3 in the morning and snoozing until noon.

Jillybean said...

My husband is a morning person, however, I have managed to make sure that all 4 of my kids are not. I let them stay up late when I was staying up late. Sure, they have a hard time getting out of bed in the morning, and they might fall asleep at school, but it's all worth it.

Don't worry, Baby is still quite young, you still have time to mold her into a night owl.

Jillybean said...

And those pictures of her are simply delicious!

Kelly said...

ROFL

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness, she is so dang cute! My rule is that I refuse to get out of bed before 7 am! It used to be 8, but then we had school and Kaden is up way to early-someday my sleep will come!:)

Me (aka Danielle) said...

That truly is horrible! What are you going to do? Are there support groups or therapy available for either of you?

Annette Lyon said...

Some of mine are too. I SWEAR they didn't get it from me.

You can find comfort in the fact that when your child hits school, she'll get her own breakfast and pack her own lunch, while you're still in a drunken stupor of sleep, sitting on the couch.

Nat said...

Ha ha ha!!

I have no sympathy for you. All of my kids are morning people, and so is the hubs.

Emma said...

Baby is so cute! At least she is a happy morning person!

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive