"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - Ronald Reagan

Thursday, June 23, 2011

WWTK Wednesday...but not

Seems like I'm always doing this one a day late...



Photobucket



And if you have a minute, go read Mamarazzi's answers. It was her memory about a song that did me in. I've gotta put that in one of my books. This week's questions were provided by the seriously funny Seriously Shawn.


1.} What is the best, or worst, pick up line you have ever been given?
"Are you an astronaut? Because your butt is out of this world." And I'm sorry to say that I giggled in response, but he didn't get my number. I later used this line on the Man with much better results.


2.} What is your most and least favorite day of the week?
Least favorite is Monday. There's something about Mondays that leaves me feeling somewhat hungover, even though I don't drink. It's the day where I consume the most chocolate (unless I'm in charge of Sharing Time on Sunday). My favorite is Thursday. I don't know what it is about Thursdays, maybe it's a light-at-the-end-of-the-tunnel effect or that's the night when my favorite shows are on (even though I can't ever watch live television anymore and have to wait for the kids to go to bed before I get my turn with the remote).



3.} How many hours of sleep do you require each night?
Ummm...it varies. Mainly, it depends on when the Man goes to bed because I don't like sleeping without him. Unfortunately, he can function on a lot less sleep than I can. Getting in a good eight hours is rare. The fact that we need a new mattress probably doesn't help, either.


4.} Is there a song that takes you back in time? What is it and what memory is it attached to?



Me and my sister had a whole dance routine to this song when we were kids and we'd perform for anyone who came over to our house (parents' friends, siblings' friends, home teachers, random salespeople...). We weren't especially good dancers, just really liked this song. Listening to this makes me miss my sisters. And my brothers. And my parents. And the dog.

5.} What is your biggest guilty pleasure? 
Girls Night Out. Leaving the house without the kids is kind of a big deal but I'd rather go with someone. A few of my friends came with me to this lovely little dessert cafe and we got to hang out and chat for a while. Even though I make cakes and can duplicate their vanilla cake fairly well, I still like getting a slice with a mug of hazelnut hot chocolate. So nice...


Answer one of these questions in the comments!


*  And if you haven't already entered, get on over to the Savanna Hill jewelry giveaway

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Jill and I just met up at The Chocolate on Tuesday. Love their Cazookie!

Jillybean said...

The Cazookie is super delicious!

Jessica said...

I have not been to The Chocolate, but have meant to try it. I just checked out their site and it looks fantastic! It is now going on my "must try" list. Hurray for girls night out!

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive