If your eldest daughter happens to like silly earrings that are made from foam or modeling clay or some other non-metal substance, be sure to keep those earrings up out of reach of your toddler. Because when she's supposed to be sleeping, the toddler will actually pull all the backs off her sister's earrings. Then she'll decided that those bright orange dinosaurs look a lot like her fruit snacks.
And just in case...super glue will put the earring back together but isn't very good at filling in the tooth marks.
- ► 2013 (41)
- ► 2012 (90)
- Mothering Moment: Little Sister Vs. Earrings
- How to Prevent Exploding Heads
- WWTK Wednesday...but not
- Colors, Colors Everywhere
- Teaser Tuesday - The Particular Sadness of Lemon C...
- Savanna Hill Jewelry Giveaway!
- WWTK Wednesday
- FHE: Summer Chores
- Friday Confessional: I am Dork, Hear me Roar
- Teacher from the Yellow and Blue Lagoon
- Bouncing through the years
- We Want To Know - even if I am a day late
- Wordful Wednesday: The many uses of the Boppy
- ▼ June (13)
- ► 2010 (88)
- ► 2009 (144)
- ► 2008 (208)