"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - Ronald Reagan

Friday, May 15, 2009

First Decade of Eternity

We take a break from our normally scheduled overly dramatic rehashing of the cruise for these important messages -


I woke up this morning to the doorbell ringing...


Ten years ago today, I married the Man. Now, as tempted as I am to get all mushy and weepy about how fantastically wonderful he is, I will spare him that. But I will say that from the moment he fixed my computer, I knew he was something special and I am so very glad that I stalked him endlessly until he agreed that I was special, too.

I love you, the Man. Thank you for the beautiful flowers, the beautiful children, and for 10 beautiful years.


Also, this day marks another special event. It's my best friend's birthday! Happy Birthday, Kellerbeans!

10 comments:

Amber said...

Wow- Those are GORGEOUS! Good job, Q!

Shouldn't you be making a cake???

Amanda said...

HAppy, Happy #10! And if you were still asleep late enough that a delivery man woke you ----Then I am JEALOUS!

Emma said...

Congrats on 10 years!

Kristie said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the flowers...they are gorgeous!

Just SO said...

What beautiful flowers!

Happy Anniversary!

Me (aka Danielle) said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Love those flowers! They are beautiful. Its apparent he has good taste in woman AND flowers! Lucky YOu!

Luv2run said...

Congratulations!!! That is awesome that the Man gave you flowers.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congrats on 10 years. I agree...you two are a very cute couple and fit together well.

Jo said...

Congrats! I think you are both lucky to have found each other.

Kelly said...

I hope you had a great Anniversary!!!!!!!!

Kellerbeans!

PS Wish I could come see you, I miss you!

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive