"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - Ronald Reagan

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

At It Again

Remember how I got all crazy and signed up for several swaps at once? Actually, it was pretty fun. I love getting fun stuff in the mail! So I did it again...


Hooray for the Favorite Things Swap! I'm already trying to decide what items I want to put in it this time around...and the packages don't go out for another month. Can't have the Cadbury Creme eggs since Easter is over but I think I'll still include the Fry Sauce. Gotta put in a Tide-To-Go pen but not sure about having a movie in there this time (I had Sahara because it based on a novel by one of my favorite authors and Matthew McConaughey doesn't wear a shirt and it was only $5 at Wal-Mart)...not sure what else to add.


What one item would you definitely include in a "Favorite Things" swap?

14 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

i ALWAYS add my fave candybar..but each package is different...that's what i love about favorite things, you can either stick to what you know and send the same thing, after all you do have a different partner, or send a bunch of other fave items.

it's all fun...glad you are playing!!

Jo said...

Chocolate! What if you include one of those cool new cake mixes you are trying out?

Just SO said...

Hmmm.....Beef jerky. I love Beef Jerky.

Nat said...

My kids...and an apron! :)

Nat said...

...because my kids are a few of my favorite things. (Just wanted to clear that up!)

Jillybean said...

Chocolate.

Mary~Momathon said...

herbal tea bags! I love a nice hot cup of tea, even in the summer.

arbee said...

OOOOOH - definitely include the fry sauce! :)

I always try to include in all my swaps a little something "Texas", cookie cutter, postcard, flower seeds, etc.

Oh, and as a favorite thing to include - definitely some sort of chocolate!

p.s. If you love the swapping, check out swapdex.blogspot.com - it's a site that has links to all kinds of swaps. That is how I found several that I have done.

Carebear said...

Hi there! I am your Mamarazzi swap buddy. Can't wait to send you some of my favorite things! Going to look around your blog and get to know you a bit...

Daisy said...

Definitely- chocolate! Or Twilight Books. How does the swap thing work? Is there a price limit? I would love to do it, but worried about cost.

Jan said...

Licorice. Just because I had it today and it tasted so good :)

Jackie said...

Hi Jessica- I'm Jackie, your partner for the Mother's Day Swap! I'm looking forward to reading your blog and seeing what you like. My 1st question- what smells do you like? Clean, bakery, fruits & flowers, nature? I'll tell you more later, just trying to get an idea for you!!

Emma said...

My favorite drink is a strawberry frapachinno from Starbucks. In fact it is the only thing I drink from there, I don't like their hot chocolate. I would add a gift card for Starbucks. Maybe I should do a swap it sounds like fun.

Rupper Family said...

Junior Mints. Oh, and my fav. Scentsy bars, maybe a few favorite recipes, and supplies for a favorite craft to do with the kids.

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive