A while ago, I mentioned that I signed up to do a swap. I love swaps! Here's how they work:
- Usually, there's a theme. Mamarazzi chose favorite things. Tausha did one with items starting with the first letter of your first name. Some are holiday oriented. A theme makes it easier to get some cool items together.
- Then you swap names and addresses. You won't always be getting a package from the same person you send one to; depends on the host.
- Assemble your package! You can individually wrap each item, include a detailed explanation of why each item is in there or just ship the thing and hope it arrives safely.
- Packages are shipped by a certain date.
- Blog about what you get when it arrives.
What can I say? This woman is a pro at these swaps! She included a card and an explanation for each item (sorry I didn't do that to explain my randomness...).
See that adorable apron in the back? It's reversible! Boo has already asked if she can wear it. I said No.
Okay, so this is what she sent: Adorable apron, nail polish, Bath & Body Works shower gel, pouf, reusable tote bag, FruitBu snacks, bluebonnet seeds, Stride gum, Sour Patch candies, Nivea lip balm, baking soda, Sharpie pens, and a Zero candy bar. Not pictured are some Dove chocolates which I may have been consuming rapidly...
My partner totally topped me.
And now I am hooked...I just signed up for another swap! This time, the theme is craft supplies and it's hosted by April.