"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - Ronald Reagan

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Ugh

I had every intention of posting yesterday, giving you all the frosting-coating details from the party.

But I got sick.

I woke up feeling horrible, sick to my stomach, but had a cake to do and a group of 5 year olds to entertain so I soldiered through it. Shortly after the last kid left, I laid down on the couch...and then didn't move for nearly an hour as my body stiffened up. About 4 pm, I went to bed and almost immediately fell asleep. I woke up this morning as the Man was leaving for bishopric meetings. I felt better, although weak and my muscles felt like jello. Nothing some food and a hot shower can't fix! But now I'm starting to feel it again.

Let's all keep our fingers crossed that this is due to morning sickness!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

aaahh:( That sounds HORRIBLE to do a birthday party feeling awful! YOU are a solider!!!! Now go pee on a stick so we can see if you are preggo:) Doesn't everyone keep a stash of ept's around the house??? I can't wait to see pictures of the cake and the party when you are feeling better!

Lindsay said...

I hope you get feeling better. There is no time for MOM to get sick!

Debi said...

Think happy thoughts...... :)

Kristie said...

I hope that the party went well!! We are hoping that it is morning sickness!! :) When I got pregnant this last time, I thought that I was coming down with the flu because I felt so yucky!! Let's hope that it is the same with you!!!! Keep us posted!

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive