Simple: I was intimidated. Cutting paper was just so…final. And then I would horde those adorable stickers or ribbons for "something special," only to end up never using them. I lost count of how many pictures I ruined because I trimmed too much or it was crooked, and once the picture was wrong, the whole page would be, too. Hence, never finishing.
But all that has changed. I downloaded MyMemories Suite.
See that? I made that! Didn't even need to cut out a single thing! Woot! (And no glue sticking my fingers together, but that's another story.) And while I think it's already better than anything I put together previously, it's still kinda boring. So back I go to a spiffy digital scrapbooking software to turn up the awesomeness.
Okay. I added a few embellishments, captions, and a title. All of this is customized to fit what I want. Even the color and angle of the text. Now, I'm thinking I might have too much on here. But no worries. Just click and change it. Hey, if I can do this, you know you can.
And it's not just scrapbook pages. I can use layouts for calendars, post cards, or pretty much anything. Next year, I'll have no excuse not to get those Christmas cards out in the mail on time. There's a pretty good walkthrough on YouTube here.
And since tomorrow is Valentine's Day...
Just 'cuz he's my Valentine. And can't stop me from posting this.
Whether you're a scrapbooker with the magical ability to turn one photo, a sheet of paper, and whatever you can dig out of the bottom of your purse into a flawless layout or if you have problems not gluing yourself to the paper, this software is incredible. Would you like to get your own download completely for free? To celebrate all the great memories I've acquired since beginning this blog, I'm giving away MyMemories Suite to celebrate my blog's fifth anniversary! You lucky readers, you.
And? Just to show you how fabulous my readers are, if you decide to purchase the MyMemories Suite, they'll give you 10% off your purchase if you enter the code STMMMS46520 at checkout.
- To enter, visit MyMemories.com and tell me what scrapbook kit gives you all kinds of inspiration. (See how many free kits there are? So great!)
For additional entries, leave a separate comment for to claim each of the following:
- Become a DuckDuckCow follower (and if you already are, please let me know)
- "Like" MyMemories on Facebook. (Tell 'em I sent you!)
- Follow MyMemories on Twitter.
- Post about this giveaway on Facebook and link back here.
- Tweet about the giveaway with a link back to this post.
- Post about the contest on your own blog and link back here.
This contest will close Monday, February 20th, at midnight.
* I received MyMemories Suite free of charge for evaluation and review purposes but all opinions, grammar errors, and overloaded pages are entirely mine.