It's my favorite time of year! And with my favorite swap hostess. I think Mamarazzi has a crystal ball, chicken bones, or some other sort of divination in order to make such great matches. She hooked me with with becca from Everyday Life. And becca took everything I said in our conversation and managed to turn words into an awesome package.
See, what I love most about this season is the cooler weather. It's too cold to go anywhere so I just curl up with a mug of hot chocolate and a good book. And when I'm not reading, I'm baking. Or eating chocolate. So here is what she sent:
- Drinking Chocolate - Thicker, richer than your average hot chocolate
- Holly by Jude Deveraux - Oooo…this one looks good!
- Pumpkin Bread Kit - This is my favorite snack when the leaves turn colors.
- Hot Pads - For when the bread is done baking!
- Autumn dishtowel - Already hanging on the oven handle.
- Chocolates - Need I say more?
- Mug - It's too girly for any of the guys to use so it's perfect for me. (Sorry…I left it out of the picture!)
I love swapping! Not just for the fun of receiving presents in the mail but also because I get to meet really great people. Thanks, becca and Mamarazzi!
What's your favorite part of Autumn?