Time to reveal all the packaged goodness!
My partner was Sami, who might just be my sister from another mister. We have a lot in common , which was almost a little eerie. She even has a Boo!
Dontcha just love a box full of wrapped lovelies? Totally builds the anticipation, unless of course, you are Baby, and in that case, it just builds the frustration because you are absolutely sure there in candy in there, you just can't tell where!
Totally fabulous right?
- Ivory Body Wash Simply Lavender - It's a hard-to-find scent so she gets hers online. Wow, and she let me have a bottle!
- Smartfood White Cheddar Popcorn - I was totally addicted to this stuff in college! I kept telling myself it was "healthy" and therefore perfectly acceptable to eat the entire bag while
watching tvdiligently studying.
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins - This is a great book! I have to be honest here and admit that I might just prefer this series to the Twilight Saga. Please don't throw ribbons, chess pieces, or apples at me...
- Mamma Mia - Would you think less of me if I told you that I've watched this movie so many times that the Boy can sing it along with me?
- NaturalIce lip balm - this is the second time I've gotten this product in a "Favorite Things" swap. Are you people trying to tell me something?
- iTunes gift card - Woot! Needed this. I just burned through my last one downloading food-themed songs. Because I'm a dork and that's what we dorks do.
- Cadbury Creme Eggs - I have loved these little boogers since they were first released! Have you tried the new Caramel and Orange Creme ones? Yummy yummy!
- Almond Snickers - Baby instinctively knew this package was the one she sought and proceeded to rip off the tissue piece by tiny piece as I uncovered all the other goodies. Hey, a girl has to be patient when she knows the pay-off is worth it.
I love doing these swaps! Not only is getting the package whole hunk of fun but I've met some really great people along the way. Thank you, Sami! And thanks, Mamarazzi, for hosting the swap!
Also, I'll be hosting the True Colors Swap again beginning in May. I'll try and give you plenty of warning before sign-ups begin.