"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - Ronald Reagan

Sunday, February 27, 2011

I Need A Theme Song

Okay, maybe this belongs on Friday Confessional, but I kinda wish I had a theme song. You know, some catchy little tune that would blare in the background on those rare occasions when I am totally awesome, maybe with some wind effects to blow my hair around. And fireworks. Or maybe a chocolate waterfall.

Apparently, I'm not the only one. (And just in case you've never heard of Annoying Orange, go here to watch the first episode. But don't show it to your kids or they will insist on watching all the videos instead of having family home evening.)



What is your theme song? And does it involve rainbows?

1 comment:

Mary said...

Rainbows are wonderful, YEA!!! That made my day.

I think you should have your kids make one up for you...I'm sure there would be NO repercussions :o)

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive