"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - Ronald Reagan

Friday, December 17, 2010

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner! (Or Rather, English Toffee...)

Christmas cards, school programs, class parties, teacher gifts, neighbor gifts, co-worker gifts, church parties, shopping for kids, shopping for the Man, shopping for family, wrapping, wrapping again after I got more ribbon, sending out more Christmas cards to the people I forgot the first time around because I'm an airhead, decorating cakes, decorating the house, getting the lights to stop blinking, chugging eggnog straight from the carton, and just generally preparing for Christmas. I just want to know when I get my Christmas vacation.

In the midst of the holiday madness, it's nice to give away a fun prize.

Random.org helped me pick the winner: Comment #18.


Tim and Angie said...

I want...some jewelry! Can you help me with that?

December 13, 2010 3:13 PM


Yes, Angie, there is a Santa Claus.


What are you looking forward to next week?

4 comments:

Tim and Angie said...

Holla! I'm so excited I won! Thanks Jess, for making my Christmas a bit brighter. I'm looking forward to Gardner Village, my cousins coming to town, Arnold's coming to town, Santa coming to town...I love Christmas!

Jessica G. said...

Gotta say, not seeing the Arnolds is a major bummer for my Christmas...but I am looking forward to spending time with family. And zebra cheesecake.

Amber said...

I WAS looking forward to a great package from you- but now I've got nothing to live for....

Kristina P. said...

Sleeping!!

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive