When it comes to selecting presents to give me, I am pretty easy to please. Is it covered in chocolate? I will love it! Does it sparkle? Perfect! Is it handmade? Awesome choice! Is it a handmade chocolate that sparkles? We are soul mates.
So following the adage that it is better to give than to receive, I'm giving you a whole bunch of things that I would love to have. (If you keep them or pass them on to other cake-obsessed friends, that's entirely up to you.)
First, I'm starting with my new favorite book:
Autographed by the author, of course. Remember, we're totally BFFs.
What if an awesome cookbook isn't enough? Okay.
I'll give ya a one pound box of Wendy Sue's English Toffee. Warning: Product is highly addictive.
Then I've got some great jewelry from Shookaloot:
A lovely tile pendant necklace and two ceramic rings.
Have a new holiday dress but it could use some sparkle? How about a pair of long, dangly, sparkly red earrings? (Sorry, couldn't find a picture for ya but they're Vera Wang.)
Need something to hold all that fabulous jewelry?
Here's a handmade decorative trinket dish from Pajego Art House.
Now that you've got chocolate, snazzy jewelry, an artsy dish, all you need are some good tunes to set the mood.
I've tucked in a $15 iTunes gift card. Now, I'm not gonna wrap these and I might be shipping it while on the road (so don't be surprised if it's postmarked from someplace weird, like Omaha) but you should get it in time for Christmas.
Leave a comment for each entry (multiple entries = multiple comments):
- Comment on this post telling me one thing you'd really like for Christmas. One entry.
- Follow Duck Duck Cow (or tell me you're already following). One entry.
- Follow The Cake Cow (or tell me you're already following). One entry.
- Update your Facebook status with a link to this contest (might need to "friend" me on this one). Worth 3 entries.
- Tweet about this contest with a link. Worth 3 entries.
- Blog about My Kind of Presents giveaway and link to this post. Worth 5 entries.
Giveaway closes at Midnight on Thursday, Dec. 16. I'll announce the winner either a few minutes after midnight (because I never go to bed early unless I'm dying or out of chocolate) or early Friday. The winner will need to email me their address ASAP or risk not getting the goods until after the holidays (and by then, I might have eaten all the toffee). Good luck!