"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - Ronald Reagan

Friday, September 18, 2009

Finally, I Have A Green Thumb!

Why, yes, I am making some rather colorful cakes this weekend...why do you ask?


Kinda looks like I have a smiley face on my palm there. And the fingertip that's blue? On the other side, the entire nail is blue, too.

And I really ought to be finishing up the second cake instead of blogging...

Take a peek at The Cake Cow on Sunday to see the new cakes from the weekend!

8 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Multiple cakes, huh? I can't wait to see it tomorrow. I have a table just for the cake.

Lola....L..O..L..A....lo--oh--luh! said...

MMMmmmmmmmm!!!!! Cake!!




no...the diet is NOT going well...

Kristie said...

I can't wait to see the cakes!! Sounds like you are busy!

The Head Eagle said...

Cake! Everyone loves cake!

Bonnie the Boss said...

You do a great job!!! Such cute cakes, I can't wait to see.

The Boob Nazi said...

Hello, there. Please comment on my blog to inform me of your lurking. The end.

Que and Brittany are adopting a baby boy! said...

Your cake was AMAZING. I'm posting 3 photos of it today. Thank you SO MUCH!!

annie valentine said...

Your cakes are awesome, but not as awesome as you. Seriously, loved meeting you yesterday. I got in my car, called my sister, and told her I had a new friend. Yay!

Blog Archive