You Are "Time After Time"
If you were transported back to the 80s, your life would be all about reflecting. (Why? Because I like reflective surfaces?)
You're a serious, earnest person - and you couldn't help but think a lot about how things were back then. (True...I liked the music and really? I miss my Crimper.)
You'd spend a lot of your time writing, researching, and learning. (Probably too much of my time doing that. I think I need to take a class or something to get me out of the house and away from the computer a little more.)
You would either become a social anthropologist - or a crazy guru with a knack for predicting the future. (Definitely the guru. It's more fun to say.)
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
My 80s Song
- ► 2013 (41)
- ► 2012 (90)
- ► 2011 (127)
- ► 2010 (88)
- Favorites (Foto Friday)
- Top Ten Reasons Why It Rocks When Your Husband Is ...
- Top Ten Reasons Why It Sucks When Your Husband Is ...
- Worst Movie Ever
- Poke, Poke, You Owe Me A Coke
- Screwed It Up Without Even Trying
- I Pink-Puffy-Heart Food!
- My 80s Song
- Celebrating Me
- Foto Friday: Baby's Blessing
- "A Mothering Moment" by Jessica G. - #3
- The Final Battle
- ▼ February (13)
- ► 2008 (208)