- Stole Baby's pacifier and hid it when he knew she wanted it.
- Tantrums unnumbered over the most seemingly insignificant things (like which chair he got at the dinner table - the actual chair, not the place at the table).
- After first engaging Boo in a hug, he proceeds to bite her arm so hard that not only did it bruise, but it also broke the skin.
- Snuck most of the Christmas fudge. It took me a couple days to catch on that I wasn't the one eating so much of it.
- Swung my painting on the wall until it fell off.
- Took any and every opportunity to annoy Boo, making her either cry or yell at him - both of which would result in them getting in trouble.
Then I had an idea. Remember how he kept asking Santa for a spiderweb and I had no clue what he meant? I had planned on making one from red yarn but come Christmas Eve, me and the Man stayed up way too late (playing Rock Band) and I decided I just couldn't make it. And to be perfectly honest? I really didn't want to. So I contemplated leaving him a message from Santa, saying something to the effect of "Sorry, but you landed on the naughty list so no spiderweb. And next year, don't bite your sister." I thought it was genius! The Man and I snickered over it for some time but in the end, I didn't leave a note, either. Besides, even a personal letter from Santa himself would be lost on the Boy.
And you know what? He didn't even notice there wasn't a spiderweb on Christmas morning.
Would you have left the letter from Santa?