"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - Ronald Reagan

Friday, December 19, 2008

Foto Friday #21

Its been a busy week around here with non-stop action every moment - for everyone else, not so much for me. Seems like every event for the kids happens while I am stuck at home. Not that having a wee baby fall asleep on you isn't the best feeling...still, I kinda feel guilty for some of the things I am missing out on.


It SNOWED!! I love the snow. Grandma G bundled up the kiddos and took them outside - along with a random collection of items from the kitchen - to make a snowman. We had to hurry and take a picture before the candy facial features melted. And yes, Boo is wearing pajamas. She went with her class that morning to ride the Polar Express. Pajamas were mandatory, apparently.


Boo made a snow angel. She did a pretty good job of it, not leaving too many footprints when she stood up.


The Boy had his class Christmas program. I stocked up on the pain killers and went. I was a little woozy during the songs but perhaps that made it all the more enjoyable. Afterwards, he got to sit on Santa's lap. He keeps asking for a spider web. Wha...? When I ask him to explain it to me, he says he wants a red spider web he can throw. Any ideas on this one?


And then there's Baby. Boo and Boy went to the mall with Grandma G and Aunt Denise to make Baby a special Build-A-Bear on the day she was born. Here she is with her bear. I wonder how long before she's bigger than that stuffed animal...AND! She slept six hours straight last night! Woot!

11 comments:

Amber said...

Now I wonder where the Baby got that adorable outfit? (You'll look at it in a few weeks and won't be able to believe that it actually fit!)

Kristina P. said...

She's just so adorable! Love the Santa pic!

Jessica said...

Baby is adorable! Good luck with the spider web thing. That might have been helpful information sometime BEFORE you gave birth and it was a week before christmas.

Emma said...

I love all the pictures! Baby is so sweet. I just want to cuddle her. I am a sucker for babies, especially newborns! That is great she slept that long!

Amanda said...

BABY is so darn cute!!! Look at her:) I understand what you mean about missing out on all the fun action:( That's what the Mom gets....I guess:)

The boys web???!!! Hummmm....there is a spidey web shooter that shoots these plastic webs you can throw and everything. And another spidey action figure that comes with a black and clear web....but I have not seen any red spider man webs. I asked P and he has examined everything in the store and told me spidey has no red webs. But Carnage? a character in the cartoons on TV has a red web. This is what P has told me for you:0 GOOD LUCK! And keep the pictures of the BABY coming daily--they grow up so darn fast!

Melanie Jacobson said...

OMGness! What a cute, darling girl!

And I like the snowman, too.

Kristie said...

Love the snow pictures!! Could your baby be any more adorable?!! She is such a tiny, little thing! So precious!

Jo said...

Oh my gosh!!! All the cute pictures, aggghhh! Too, too darling, all of them angels, snow, and flesh. I am just dying here.

Luv2run said...

The baby is so cute. I didn't think she would have dark hair. Did your other two have dark hair at that age?

Jessica G. said...

Actually, Boo had reddish hair but very little and the Boy had no hair at all. Have no idea where all that dark hair came from...

Jessica said...

What a cutie and so tiny! Cuddle her for me!

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive