"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - Ronald Reagan

Monday, April 23, 2012

Music Monday: Missing

I like very vocal songs that tell powerful stories. I don't like screaming guitar solos and singers who feel the need to yell everything. And when I'm feeling all moody, I put on a playlist of my really sad songs. Like this one:


There isn't an official music video but I really liked the images in this one. Such a soul-rendingly sad song and Amy Lee's voice just adds that extra knife in your heart.

Try not to cry. Go eat some chocolate and you'll feel better. Or go check out the other songs featured! You might something a little more cheery.


So do you miss me?

3 comments:

Beth W said...

I hadn't heard this one before...great choice!

Miss Angie said...

I really really really like this song. Is it new? Does she have a new album coming? OMG OMG OMG! I love Evanescence haha

Thanks for sharing and for linking up love face!

Jessica G. said...

I don't think it's new and I dont know about any new albums. But I really love her voice!

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive