"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - Ronald Reagan

Thursday, October 29, 2009

A Mothering Moment...that dissolved into fits of giggles and snorting

I am not allowed to give details about the drama/stress/agony that's been saturating our humble family but I will say this...

It's a lot harder than you think to explain kidney stones to kids.

And when you've got a stone right there in your collection cup, it's even harder to do it with a straight face.

4 comments:

Nat said...

Yikes! I hope whoever passed the kidney stones is okay! Oh, and I love your birthday cake!

Jana Nielson said...

Ow!!!

Me (aka Danielle) said...

I've heard kidney stones are more painful than child labor! I hope all is well at your house...

Kristie said...

Oh wow!! I hope that whoever is feeling better now!

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive