"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - Ronald Reagan

Monday, March 4, 2013

Music Monday: Home

This isn't exactly a new song, but it's been on my mind for the past several weeks. We've been thinking about moving…actually, we've been thinking about it for three years. But now we actually have an agent and have looked at a couple houses. This song keep going through my head as I think about where we will be this time next year. And how our lives are already so changed.



Hold on, to me as we go
As we roll down this unfamiliar road
And although this wave (wave) is stringing us along
Just know you're not alone
Cause I'm gonna make this place your home


Settle down, it'll all be clear
Don't pay no mind to the demons
They fill you with fear
The trouble it might drag you down
If you get lost, you can always be found



Just know you're not alone
Cause I'm gonna make this place your home

Settle down, it'll all be clear
Don't pay no mind to the demons
They fill you with fear
The trouble it might drag you down
If you get lost, you can always be found

Just know you're not alone
Cause I'm gonna make this place your home


2 comments:

Miss Angie said...

Oh I really like this song, but I never knew who sang it... I kind of just thought it was Mumford and Sons... lol

Thanks for sharing, I need to get this one!

Mary said...

I feel like this song can be applied to every big decision in life.

"Home" isn't just a place people seek after, but it is the feelings of comfort and security that make any place/situation worth seeking after.

As we get closer (5 yrs) to the hubby's retirement, we are continually searching & discussing where we'll finally settle down...and what life after the military will be like.

Good luck girlie!

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive