"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - Ronald Reagan

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Get Ready to Par-tay!

There is much awesomeness to report.

First, I got in on a swap! It's been ages and this one is Halloween-themed. Also? The hostesses are two of my favorite bloggers, Miss Angie and Beth. Together, they formed Chaotic Goddess Swaps.


Remember the lovely and talented Derrolyn Anderson and her books about mermaids? After she finished Marina's Tales, she began a new series. The first book is out. Come back on Monday to see what it's all about and perhaps win a copy.

Also, next week begins my Birthday Week! Woot! I am putting together a special package of things that *I* would love to receive for one lucky winner. And I am still looking for ideas on how to celebrate…any suggestions?

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

yay i'm doing the swap to going to be fun

Miss Angie said...

Yay! I'm glad you're in on the swap! :) Did you get your partner info? the gmail was bing lame.

Happy birthday next week!

Miss Angie said...

Yay! I'm glad you're in on the swap! :) Did you get your partner info? the gmail was bing lame.

Happy birthday next week!

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive