"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - Ronald Reagan

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

His Response

Hey, so I'm finally not dying any more! Hooray!

Meanwhile back at the ranch...

Remember that post about how I once met Vanilla Ice? And how I broke his heart and inspired him to go into rap music? Or maybe not that last part; I've been taking a lot of medication lately. Did you happen to read the comments? No? Well, go read them now.

Seriously.

I'll wait.



Back already? Did you see it? Did you see the comment from Mr. Ice's legal representative? Sweet, huh? I totally swooned when I saw it. I might also have squealed. Repeatedly. And then I subjected everyone I came in contact with to my tale of fame (along with all the germs I was coughing all over them).

Then, this arrives in my inbox:


You may officially envy me.

I wonder if he'll invite me on stage the next time he's in town, now that we're BFFs. . .

16 comments:

Kristina P. said...

This is awesome!

Janell said...

That is totally awesome.

You are now officially queen of coolness by association.

Ok, fine, your cakes and humor merit you coolness of your own, but you can be cool and cool by association at the same time.

Jillybean said...

It's official, you are now way too cool for me.

I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy!

Kristie said...

I saw that and thought that it was awesome!!! :) You crack me up!!!

Nat said...

Ha ha ha! Congratulations on your new BFF!

Erin said...

We're all thinking the same thing - how awesome you are for knowing someone famous.

And now I will be singing, "STOP! Collaborate and listen" in my head for the rest of the evening.

TJ said...

I seriously DO envy you!

Me (aka Danielle) said...

To think..I've sat next to you a bloggy lunches! You are super duper cool! I'm jealous!

Robyn said...

Oh my heck you kill me, Okay do you really want to kill me, I just got your message, and yes... I totally forgot, so sorry! Feel me in! Know I still love ya!

Joanna said...

That is so cool!!!!

elesa said...

I saw that comment but thought it was fake. Just someone being funny. Very interesting that the firm texted him to say you were sick. Pretty cool that he took the time to send his well wishes.

I have some of my favorite books listed on my blog and one of the authors found my blog because of and actually commented. Twice. I was pretty ecstatic.

Stephanie said...

This is great. Yep, you're a star.

Annette Lyon said...

Cool! I hereby really like the guy.

Emma said...

That is too funny!

jlowe said...

You are so awesome Jessica.

Lady of Perpetual Chaos said...

I envy you even more now!

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive