"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - Ronald Reagan

Thursday, June 28, 2012

In Nerf We Trust

If you have a boy, chances are at some point he will/does own a Nerf gun. And if you have a very active boy, then he'll probably have several. My Boy has a basketful of guns and a bucketful of various bullets and darts. They're starting to overflow.

On a recent trip, we drove by a house that offered a solution.

Behold…the Nerf Wall!


Cool, right? And fairly easy to put together. I'd love to add outlines of the specific guns so he remembers exactly where each one goes after he's finished terrorizing his sisters and the dog.

6 comments:

Me (aka Danielle) said...

That is totally cool! It makes me want to buy my boys more Nerf guns so they would need this.

Kristie said...

Wow! That is a lot of nerf guns!! Pretty cool!!

Debi said...

When he grows up and wants to join the military at 18...remember, you started it! :)

Debi said...

That is a seriously cool wall. We had an arsenel of weapons at our house with 3 boys, too. :)

Mary said...

That is too cool! The hubby is forever on a search for guns small enough for the boys to actually pull the trigger. I see that wall in my future!

elesa said...

Awesome. I wonder if it would work to just spray paint the wall with all of them on there, thus leaving the gun shapes unpainted.

I guess all the guns would get painted too. Boys probably wouldn't care, would they?

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive