"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - Ronald Reagan

Monday, October 1, 2012

Music Monday and a Winner!

Pretty sure everyone knows this song but it just makes me happy. And since my Birthday Week has now concluded, I need all the happy I can get.


I can't include the lyrics since they're in Korean but here's a link to a version with English translation.

While you're enjoying the song, I will announce the winner of Derrolyn Anderson's book The Athena Effect along with the gorgeous necklace inspired by the book. I used Random.org to pick the winner and it selected comment #6:

Cherie Reich said...
Beautiful necklace! And the book sounds fantastic. I love how she has the blue and green eyes too. Very cool!


Congratulations, Cherie! Please email me so I can get your info.
Now, if you will excuse me, I have some dance moves to perfect.


1 comment:

Cherie Reich said...

Woohoo! How exciting! Thank you!

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive