- Group gets to deliver cards to their classmates. Not sure this is going to fill the allotted time...any suggestions for filler?
- Valentine Bingo. Everyone gets conversation hearts to use as markers.
- Some sort of treat...I'm thinking sugar cookies because those are easy, decorated with candies that I'll ask the parents to send to class. One of the kids has a pretty intense set of allergies so not sure what to do here.
- A craft. The kids will have their valentine boxes made before the party. I'm thinking I'll get some pompoms, pipe cleaners, wiggly eyes, and have them make warm fuzzies. That's kinda lame. I'm sure someone has a better idea.
- Another game. I don't know what yet. Yikes!
Sunday, January 23, 2011
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Sunday, January 16, 2011
January 14, 2011 7:39 AM
She was also my 100th follower so that's pretty cool. Makes me grin like a fool thinking that more than 100 people might read my blog...at some point...if there's nothing good on youtube. Congrats, Debbie! Check your email.
In the meantime, the kids don't have school tomorrow. This would actually be pretty fun if a) they weren't grounded from playing with the Wii and b) the Man wasn't gone the entire day. Looks like I'll be investing in Benedryl and duck tape...
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Monday, January 10, 2011
- Follow DuckDuckCow. 1 Entry.
- Follow The Cake Cow. 1 Entry.
- Mention this giveaway on Facebook or Twitter. 2 Entries.
- Blog about the giveaway with a link back to this post. 5 Entries.
Friday, January 7, 2011
Monday, January 3, 2011
- As much as I love the GPS system we have, it's rather depressing to get on to the main highway and see that your next turn is in 419 miles.
- There's a reason why there are no smash hit songs, popular movies, or best-selling books about Omaha.
- During the summer, Kansas is full of sunflowers and humidity. During the winter, the sunflowers are all gone and the humidity turns to ice.
- Everything in Texas is bigger. Especially the highway systems.
- Being two hours from your brother's house on your way back to Utah is a really bad time to discover his car keys are still in your purse.
- You know your anxiety medication is working when you see multiple cars sliding off the icy highway and you can still communicate with your spouse in a recognizable form of English.
- If you have to get stranded by the snow and poor road conditions, Moab, UT, is an absolutely beautiful place to do just that this time of year.
- When you finally get home, your messy kitchen will never look so inviting.
- ► 2013 (41)
- ► 2012 (90)
- ▼ 2011 (127)
- ► 2010 (88)
- ► 2009 (144)
- ► 2008 (208)